Re: How do I turn the Sims 4 online?

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I turn the Sims 4 online?

★★★ Newbie

Sims 4 keeps saying I am offline when I never gave anything to make it offline. How do I turn it to online? I want to access some of the sims and houses in the community.

Message 1 of 5 (14,727 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@Melody414  Open Origin - login (if not logged in already - click Origin in the upper left - click go online - see if that helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (14,819 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Melody414  Open Origin - login (if not logged in already - click Origin in the upper left - click go online - see if that helps.

Message 2 of 5 (14,820 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Melody414,

Were you able to fix the issue with @roberta591's suggestion? If so, remember to press the 'Accept as solution' button to let everyone know, it could be useful for other players with the same error message in the future! 

Let us know if you still need help, Wink

-Mai

Message 3 of 5 (14,693 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Can someone please help me! I've tried everything. My origin says im online. I've repaired, updated and everything. I bought and downloaded the Go to work extension and it keeps says offline. I've spent the last two hours trying to fix it and still cant. PLEASE HELP!

Message 4 of 5 (11,347 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Berrynice72,

If your Origin is still stuck in offline mode, I would try going through these steps to clear the Origin cache.

If you're still having trouble with Origin after that point do feel free to start a new thread over on the Origin boards.

This thread is quite a few years old so I will be locking it here to prevent additional necro-posts, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 5 of 5 (11,314 Views)