Re: How do I remove items placed by other sims?

by crinrict

Original Post

How do I remove items placed by other sims?

★ Novice

Hey there. I’ve been having a lot of trouble recently and it’s really annoying! So to start off, I’ve been playing a generations game since last October. I’m down to my 7th generation. They just moved to the city, and there’s a podium right smack in the middle of the city placed by someone all the way back in my second generation. I tried to put it in my sims inventory, but I can’t since it was placed by someone else. I tried to put it on my sims head and reset it but when I reset it it appeared next to my sim 5 TIMES THE SIZE OF THE NORMAL PODIUM! It’s horrible because when festivals come it interferes with other items. I tried to add the sim that placed it down to my family but her spirit was never strengthened back to the world. So now, there’s a Godzilla sized podium in the middle of the spice district with a baby size one next to it. Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (460 Views)

[ Edited ]

I've asked around and I think the only way would be to use a mod. You should be able to do this with a debugEnabler mod like MCCC and TwistedMexi's cheat fix mod

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (402 Views)

★ Guide

if you enter the cheat testingcheats true can you not shift + click reset/delete the item? 

Message 3 of 4 (374 Views)

Hero
You can reset it but that usually doesn't solve the issue.

To delete you need 2 mods currently: A debugEnabler like MCCC and twistedMexis cheat fix mod.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (359 Views)