How do I prepare a group serving and deliver it.

by sheveile

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I prepare a group serving and deliver it.

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 4 (22,536 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I prepare a group serving and deliver it.

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Hi

Have your sim go to the refrigerator and choose ''serve a meal'', your sim will start preparing a group serving (make sure the sim is not hungry or he will eat the food!) and after its done your sim will put the plate in a counter or table (whichever is nearest). Using your mouse, grab that meal and put it in your sims personal inventory and then you can go deliver it to whoever asked for it. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (25,388 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Hi

Have your sim go to the refrigerator and choose ''serve a meal'', your sim will start preparing a group serving (make sure the sim is not hungry or he will eat the food!) and after its done your sim will put the plate in a counter or table (whichever is nearest). Using your mouse, grab that meal and put it in your sims personal inventory and then you can go deliver it to whoever asked for it. 

Message 2 of 4 (25,389 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Gardia I did as you suggested but was not successful. I even cooked 3 dishes and placed them in my inventory. But was not allowed to deliver said items. Does the sim have to be in employment as she has mastered cooking?
Message 3 of 4 (9,212 Views)

@altaitt120  If your sim receives a skill opportunity, completing it shouldn't be contingent on having employment.  And conversely, a sim without the required job shouldn't receive a related opportunity.

If your sim isn't delivering the group serving to another sim, try spamming the interaction.  I often find that it takes a few tries to get the other sim to accept the interaction, especially if it's late or the sim is otherwise busy, e.g. it's during a work shift.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (9,197 Views)