Where is origin menu ? 

Message 11 of 52 (7,351 Views)

Re: How do I install The Sims 4 from a disc on a PC windows 10

★★★ Newbie

How do i start the game if already entered the product code

Message 12 of 52 (7,349 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do i have to put the 2nd disc in to start the game ? 

Message 13 of 52 (7,349 Views)

Hero

Hi @jmunk100

where exactly are you stuck ? Did you install the Origin client yet ? Where did you enter the product code ? On the dialog to install from disc or directly in the client ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 52 (7,338 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem!! Origin is so bad and off putting. I've had so many previous problems with Origin and hoped it would be different this time. I explicitly asked for the Sims 4 disc so I can install from disc. But I have been prompted to install Origin first. So I do, but first I have to recover my old account. So I do. Then I reinsert the disk and it prompts me to install origin. I already have this. So I enter my verification code. Then I think I can now install from disk. But I can't! So now I want a refund!!!!! This is ridiculous, I'm going in circles, I have no install options except to download. I don't want to have to be online to play! If your have to be online and have to download the game, to install and can't install from disc, what's the point of selling discs!? I'm running Windows 10.

Message 15 of 52 (7,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need some serious help! LIKE NOW!! LOL, How on earth do u add or upload CC to the sims 4 cas demo? I've watched this one guy, but it was back in 2014. IDK what to do...How do u do it without buying the game?? PLEASE HELP

Message 16 of 52 (7,120 Views)

Hero

Hi @ETaylorB

I've answered you in the other thread you made: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/How-do-I-Upload-CC-In-CAS-Demo/td-p/6187291/jump-to/first-unread...

Please keep to one thread.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 52 (7,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem but i did what you said and it worked thank you soooo much i was about to bust out in tears thinking it wasn't going to work

Message 18 of 52 (6,994 Views)

★★★ Newbie
what do i do after redeeming code
Message 19 of 52 (6,918 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@RhysJermaine  As the game has been out for a while, I recommend going to Origin - right click the TS4 icon - click download. Regardless if you install from disc or the digital download the game will take some time to install AND update.

Message 20 of 52 (6,913 Views)