How do I get my infants back?

by itscailin

Original Post

How do I get my infants back?

★★★ Newbie

How do I get my infants back?!?

So, I was living in the small two bedroom apartment that helps increase the chances of having twins. However, I purchased a little bit more furniture for my apartment. When I gave birth, I ended up having triplets at the hospital and I did not join my Sim there. The notifications then told me that there was too much clutter in my house and maybe my infants would be returned to me, and that they could not come home with me. I immediately moved my adult sims to a six bedroom house with limited furniture. However, I still do not have my infants, although they show up in my household, and their picture is still displayed on the bottom.

Does anyone know how to get them back?

Thank you!!!!

Message 1 of 5 (308 Views)

Re: How do I get my infants back?

Hero

Hi @itscailin

if they are still showing up, there should be a crib somewhere.

Did you look everywhere around the house ? Does the house maybe have a basement and they were placed there ?

Also are you using any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (290 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@itscailin, While I never had this exact problem, I did once have twins and one of the cribs was located under the eaves of the house in what would be the attic space except there was no doorway to this space! Shocked Large smile  I went into Build/Buy Mode and moved the bassinet.  Like @crinrict suggested, they might also be in the basement if you have one.  I would view your house with the walls down and check every level of your house, even the levels that aren't really livable and are just for show!  Please tell us if you find the babies, and where they were!  Best of luck!  Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 5 (237 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If you haven't fixed this yet, travel somewhere with the kids and back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (211 Views)

Champion

Here is a pic of one time when one of my Twins couldn't be found upon returning home from the hospital... the bassinet was put on this area of the roof, right outside the children's bedrooms! Large smileLOL Maybe its a good thing we don't have Seasons yet! LOL Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (192 Views)