How do I get my digital soundtrack bonus for preordering Sims 4 digital deluxe

by RubinoCE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I get my digital soundtrack bonus for preordering Sims 4 digital deluxe

★★★ Newbie

How do I get the digital sound track bonus for preordering Sims 4 digital deluxe from Origin?

Message 1 of 9 (6,734 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I get my digital soundtrack bonus for preordering Sims 4 digital deluxe

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@RubinoCE 

Right click on the Sims 4 game tile in Origin, go to Game Details and if you scroll down to 'Add-ons & Bonuses' you should get an option to play the soundtrack. Or go to the following default location to find the tracks: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Soundtrack

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (7,287 Views)

All Replies

Re: How do I get my digital soundtrack bonus for preordering Sims 4 digital deluxe

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@RubinoCE 

Right click on the Sims 4 game tile in Origin, go to Game Details and if you scroll down to 'Add-ons & Bonuses' you should get an option to play the soundtrack. Or go to the following default location to find the tracks: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Soundtrack

Message 2 of 9 (7,288 Views)

Re: How do I get my digital soundtrack bonus for preordering Sims 4 digital delu

★★★ Newbie
Thank you...I got it now
Message 3 of 9 (6,524 Views)

Re: How do I get my digital soundtrack bonus for preordering Sims 4 digital delu

★ Novice

I got the physical edition of The Sims 4 Limited Edition, and it said it comes with the soundtrack for free. How do I get it?

Message 4 of 9 (6,141 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

hi, have you tried  kristi's suggestion, see above

Message 5 of 9 (6,138 Views)

★★ Pro

Thanks! I was looking for them too.Standard smile 

Message 6 of 9 (5,708 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the option to "play" the digital soundtrack but it's stuck at 98% - 53.24MB of 54.44MB. It's bee like this for hours.....I've restarted the game and the computer. Any suggestions? 

Message 7 of 9 (5,455 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kristi yes but how to find it on mac. I did the 1st stuff you said and did not get the option so where to find it on mac
Message 8 of 9 (1,808 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @BestKidJames I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

If you are having an issue on Mac then can you create a new thread on The Sims 4 Mac board with as much info as possible and we will do what we can to assist.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,789 Views)