How do I empty my Sims 3 Store shopping cart?

by Tertius

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How do I empty my Sims 3 Store shopping cart?

★★★ Apprentice

I accidentally clicked "Add all" when I only wanted one item and now I have almost 60 items I do not want. Do I really have to remove each individual item?

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 8 (2,052 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I empty my Sims 3 Store shopping cart?

Hero (Retired)

yes it looks like you do i just tested it  Standard smile you dont have to do it all tonight just a few at a time

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (2,136 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

yes it looks like you do i just tested it  Standard smile you dont have to do it all tonight just a few at a time

Message 2 of 8 (2,137 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have a similar problem.  I can't belive EA didn't add a button to empty your cart other than one item at a time! I am not going to go through 75 items one a time. Talk about ridiculas. If the Sims 3 store can't be resonable then I will just stop using it as there are plenty of other places to get stuff from and anyway much of the stuff in the Sims store eventually finds its way into future stuff and expansion packs.

Message 3 of 8 (1,952 Views)

Hero (Retired)

i just posted that as a suggestion in the ideas forum Standard smile if you would like to say yay or nay feel free

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Support-Community-Idea-Exchange/The-Sims-3-Store-shopping-cart/idi-p/163594...

Message 4 of 8 (1,949 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just made a reponse hoping they will do that.

Message 5 of 8 (1,946 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Standard smile thank you

Message 6 of 8 (1,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i just had the same issue as op; hit "add all" while looking at the custom content for a mansion, ended up with 110 items in my cart. Found this thread with the same complaint. 

Then I saw the date...* 7.5 years ago. lmao, i guess they didn't really like that suggestion, huh?

Message 7 of 8 (753 Views)

@dirty00Jersey  Sims 3 was almost out of development when this thread was posted, and there was very little work done on the store site after that, other than some basic maintenance.  So it's not surprising that nothing changed.

Since this is so old though, and the problem isn't likely to ever be addressed, I'll lock the thread.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 8 of 8 (743 Views)