How do I connect sims3 ps3 to ea server

by piggynanette23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I connect sims3 ps3 to ea server

★★★ Newbie

Help me I cannot connect to ea server on my ps3 slim for the game sims 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!! I already made an account how do I fix this problem ASAP 

Message 2 of 3 (3,905 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I connect sims3 ps3 to ea server

@piggynanette23  I moved one of your posts here from the Battlefield forum, and I merged in your other comment, since it sounds like both concern the same issue.

The EA servers for console versions of The Sims 3 were taken offline last summer.  So there's nothing to access, even if you could manage to link your account (which I'm not sure is possible anymore either).  Here's the announcement:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/940649/service-update-online-services-for-the-sims-3-on-...

If there's something else you're trying to do, please let us know.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (3,892 Views)

All Replies

Re: how do i link my EA account to sims 3 community account?

★★★ Newbie

How did you get it to work help me, step by step

Message 1 of 3 (3,904 Views)

Re: How do I connect sims3 ps3 to ea server

@piggynanette23  I moved one of your posts here from the Battlefield forum, and I merged in your other comment, since it sounds like both concern the same issue.

The EA servers for console versions of The Sims 3 were taken offline last summer.  So there's nothing to access, even if you could manage to link your account (which I'm not sure is possible anymore either).  Here's the announcement:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/940649/service-update-online-services-for-the-sims-3-on-...

If there's something else you're trying to do, please let us know.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 3 (3,893 Views)