Re: How can reactivate my games?

by Trybat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can reactivate my games?

★★★ Newbie

I recently logged into thesims3 site and it no longer shows the games I own highlighted. I tried re-registering the game but it says it has already been registered (which I know). Is there a way I can get my original registrations back to my account? I'm trying to install them on to my new mac (which doesn't have a dvd drive). Is there anyone I can contact at EA to confirm my registrations and prove that they are mine?

Thanks,

Trybat

Message 1 of 4 (384 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@Trybat  There is an Origin for mac. Try downloading the Origin for mac - Origin client and see if you can log in using your old log in and password you used before. If that does not work you'll have to create a new Origin account and have EA customer service - link - EA customer service merge your old account into the new account to reclaim any store items. Everything is tied to your email address. As this is an open public forum accounts can not be accessed here.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (482 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
Hi!

Sadly, no. Maybe customer service can help you, but if you have no proof of purchase there isn't much you can do.

But if you do have proof of purchase (Ex: Receipt) you can probably have your account restored.
Message 2 of 4 (374 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Trybat  There is an Origin for mac. Try downloading the Origin for mac - Origin client and see if you can log in using your old log in and password you used before. If that does not work you'll have to create a new Origin account and have EA customer service - link - EA customer service merge your old account into the new account to reclaim any store items. Everything is tied to your email address. As this is an open public forum accounts can not be accessed here.

Message 3 of 4 (483 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, I did try logging into origin but my registered games don’t show up their either. Thanks for the customer service link, I’m going to contact them and hopefully I can get this resolved. Appreciate your help.

Message 4 of 4 (353 Views)