Re: How can i get back into my account once it logs me out?

by roberta591

Original Post

How can i get back into my account once it logs me out?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have tried to log back into the sim3.com for the exchange store after it logged me out without me doing so myself. How can I get back in without having to reset my password and keep myself logged in until I log myself back out? This is becoming frustrating and confusing on so many levels and now I have to wait a very long time before it lets me use the log in information I have to log in with before it will actually work for me. And when it works it will only keep me logged in for two whole days even when I check mark keep me signed in and then it won't work again for a while. The other issue is how can it not let me do so when I am able to log into this site to even ask the question in the first place? If they are both tied together then shouldn't I be able to get in whenever I want to? The password and email haven't changed so I am a little confused about it all Angry

Message 1 of 2 (131 Views)

Re: How can i get back into my account once it logs me out?

Hero (Retired)

@esnow09  I'm guessing they are "tied" together in the fact that they share certain data but they are in fact two different sites. Is your computer a pc or mac? Is your computer connected wireless?

Message 2 of 2 (103 Views)