Re: Houses and families gone

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Houses and families gone

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Sims university and the holiday celebration pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know
What happens when the bug occurs? All my families and houses have disappeared on sims 4
What do you expect to see? All my sims and the houses I’ve spent hours making
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I’ve played sims for literally hours and then didn’t play it for a few weeks and when I went back on it today origin had to update and then I went on the game and absolutely everything was gone everything I’ve made so many houses and families and worked so hard on them

Message 1 of 5 (248 Views)

Hero
@LibbyLoos Moving this to tech. Someone here will assist you further

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (243 Views)

Hero

@LibbyLoos 

Your pic looks like you have started a new save rather than loading one.  So 1st thing I suggest you do is go to the Main Menu and instead of hitting the big arrow, hit the Load Game button and see if you have any other saves there.  

If you find more than one, try loading them and checking to see if your houses, etc. are there.

Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 5 (237 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you I just tried this but it’s still showing absolutely nothing only 2 of my families are saved but when I load them everything else is still gone

Message 4 of 5 (215 Views)

@LibbyLoos  Please search your computer for Slot_* (with the asterisk), which should find any other saves that are anywhere on your computer.  Please post the full file paths of the saves you find here.  You can see the file paths in the search results, or click "go to location" for a given file, then copy the file path, which is shown above the list of flies and folders.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 5 (154 Views)