Households won't load

by MoldyAppleCrust

Original Post

Households won't load

★ Novice

I added a few mods and now no households will load in play mode. I can edit lots and Sims but once i enter play mode its empty and i cant play as any sim. This never happened before and i even after i removed the mods from the mods folder the issue was still there. I now cant click on the play button to enter a lot after checking back. I attached screenshots of the issue.

Message 1 of 5 (390 Views)

Re: Households won't load

Champion (Retired)

Remove all Mods and CC.

Test the game. Does it now work?

If so, add back one at a time and test until you find which one(s) caused it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (370 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you, I did that and for some reason it was the save files. Now i cant load into houses as its a constant load screen but i'll repeat the process and hopefully that'll fix it.

Message 3 of 5 (359 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Savegames can become corrupt. If so you will have to create a new savegame.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (354 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@MoldyAppleCrust

You can also try restoring one of your old saves from the automatic backups. If you have not saved to many times since the issue started.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/how-to-restore-a-previous-saved-game-in-the-sims-4/

Message 5 of 5 (348 Views)