Household unplayable (NO MODS)

by spoonlemon

Original Post

Highlighted

Household unplayable (NO MODS)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve seen several threads and from like 2014/15 and there still seems to be no fix 😑 

So the problem used to come and go but now it’s a real problem. My household goes all grey, like when one sim is still at home when you are out a different location and you can get them to look after themelves, build a skill etc. However, this is happening when I’m at the house and the sims are unplayable and no where to be seen.

Previous threads suggest it’s an issue from Get to Work expansion park. This sim had no job and there are 3 kids. All there suggestions I’ve tried and still no luck. Resetting the game doesn’t work. Fixing the game doesn’t work. I have no mods. I cannot travel or do anything with the sim to try and combat the issue. 

Anyone have any ideas?

i don’t want to have wasted my money on this expansion pack 😔

Message 1 of 2 (228 Views)

Re: Household unplayable (NO MODS)

Hero
Hi @spoonlemon

sounds like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-Showing-as-off-lot-while-at-home/m-p/7181756

Can you confirm, that's what you're seeing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (219 Views)