Household not loading properly

by DaniielleLouiise

Original Post

Household not loading properly

★ Novice

Hi simmers.. I recently started playing Sims 4 and downloaded some mods, I also used a well known mod detector to help me get rid of the faulty ones and then went on to build my house. Everything worked fine until I tried to play with the family I created as I couldn't load the household. I then tried putting the household onto an empty lot and then adding the house in through the gallery afterwards - this appeared to work. I managed to get the sims in the house but then they wouldn't go into any of the rooms within the house, even if there was an archway instead of a door so I tried replacing all the doors and archways - nothing Frown ... I then read that taking the family to a park and then taking them home helps so I tried but when I tried to send them home, they went, but I couldn't get onto the house. I kept being sent back to menu with the worlds on.

I'm so stuck on what to do and would really appreciate any help!

Message 1 of 2 (128 Views)

Re: Household not loading properly

Hero

HI @DaniielleLouiise 

sounds like you still have some cc/mods that are outdated and not working properly. The mod detector only detects conflicts between the mods/cc, not conflicts between the game and mods/cc

Try removing the entire mods folder and delete your localthumbcache file and see if it works then (create a backup of your save cause your game will be stripped from all cc/mods)

If it works that way , use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content to identify the problem cc/mod

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (117 Views)