Household disappeared

by keasav

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Household disappeared

★ Novice

My original sims family disappeared after the recent update. Everything was fine and up to date but when I entered the game after updating, it lets me choose between my first and second household. When I choose a family, it loads then gives me the 102 error code and brings me to worlds where there is only 1 household; the second one I made recently. Help please!

Message 1 of 3 (330 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Household disappeared

@keasav  Sorry for the late reply.  Are you still having issues?  The patch from a few days ago fixed some of the problems with loading saves.

If you're still getting an error 102, please post the exact error, not just the 102 but the part after it as well.  And let me know whether you can start a new save and play it for a bit, just as a test.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (274 Views)

All Replies

@keasav  Sorry for the late reply.  Are you still having issues?  The patch from a few days ago fixed some of the problems with loading saves.

If you're still getting an error 102, please post the exact error, not just the 102 but the part after it as well.  And let me know whether you can start a new save and play it for a bit, just as a test.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (275 Views)

★ Novice

Hi! It's okay, I just saw your reply as well. It took A LOT of work but I figured it out... one or more of my scripts were messed up. I had to deleted them all and re-download everything just to make sure they were correct and updated. 

Message 3 of 3 (243 Views)