by mikawillett

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Household crashing

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Can't access
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I attempt to load my saved household, it brings me to the load screen and then crashes to my desktop. I've attempted with a fresh game as well and then added my save file and get the same issue.
What happens when the bug occurs? I click to play on my household (who is currently at Grimms Quarry) and it brings me to the load screen, then crashes to my desktop
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the load screen, and then have it launch to my sim who is attempting to go home
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I tested this with a new household as well, I don't have the same issue, it seems to only be affecting the one household/save. I can attempt to share my save file too, I'll have to find the instructions and do that when I have some time, Ive got to log in for work shortly.

Message 1 of 3 (203 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Household crashing

★★ Novice

Thank you for following up! The latest patch fixed the issue for me! 

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (146 Views)

All Replies

Hero

HI @mikawillett

If you have a lastcrash.txt file, could you add this to your post (found in your documents folder)

either create a .rar file and upload that or c/p the content to a post within spoiler tags

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (185 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for following up! The latest patch fixed the issue for me! 

Message 3 of 3 (147 Views)