Re: House Interior Gone

by simstresssim

Original Post

House Interior Gone

★ Novice

I built a tremendous house that took hours and then uploaded it to the gallery. All interiors showed up in the gallery pics, but today when I attempted to access the house again, the interior was completely GONE. I have tried to restore old saves to no avail. I didn’t do anything different and there is no explanation. Please help!?!

Message 1 of 3 (263 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @simstresssim,

Hmm. Did you use the move objects cheat by chance? If you did and then placed items close together without spacing the grid properly, then upload, it can disappear when you redownload the lot. IF this is the case try to turn move objects back on before placing the lot again.

If you have the original lot built prior to uploading you can just load that, unless you bulldozed it after uploading.
EACade
Message 2 of 3 (243 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for the advice. I will try the MOO trick next time I load the game, although I only placed a couple of items using it- don’t know if that matters. This has never happened before, even when using Move Objects. It is truly bizarre. My big issue is that once I uploaded it and went back to the house- it was empty. All versions in the final save are empty inside. I have no version, in any save, that is fully furnished.  🙁

Message 3 of 3 (219 Views)