by Jazzy92211

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hosts won’t seat customers

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of the packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I tried to request a table, merely to know if it works if I request the table myself, but I had to wait for a long long time and the host never showed me to my seats even after she showed the gesture of showing customers to their seats.
What happens when the bug occurs? The hosts won’t seat the customers. They just stand there after they made some gestures to show the customers to their seats, but they never really got to it.
What do you expect to see? The hosts to show the customers to their proper seats.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This bug happens only recently. The restaurant worked well before. I’ve tried replacing the hosts and fired them, but the bug still occurs. I’ve removed my mods and deleted the entire folder of sims 4, but the bug is still there. my restaurant just don’t seem to function properly anymore and it frustrates me. pls someone help me fix this. I’ve tried searching for the solutions to fix this and tried several things to no avail.. 

Message 1 of 6 (9,964 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hosts won’t seat customers

★★★★★ Novice

I just recently deleted the entire folder of The Sims 4 and tried to play the game again without any mods and CCs and this time it did the trick! but thank you so much for helping! it means a lot and I appreciate your effort! Standard smile

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (9,872 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Jazzy92211 Does it work for other restaurants ? If so, could you upload yours got the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (9,940 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes. I've tried running the restaurants on different lots and with no mods or CCs. But the hosts still won't seat the customers. I've tried rearranging the furnitures so nothing would block the host station and prevent them from showing seats to the customers, to no avail. As you can see from the picture, the host talked to the customers as usual and normally, they would immediately show them to their seats. But in my case, they just talked to the customers and when it's time to show them to their seats, they just stand there doing nothing even after they did the gesture as shown in the picture. It worked okay last month, but it just stopped working at one time until now. Furthermore, I don't think it's due to the latest patch, because I managed the restaurant just fine with the latest patch until it didn't anymore. Please help me fix this! It would mean a lot. thank you so much for responding!

Message 3 of 6 (9,899 Views)

Hero

Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (9,889 Views)

★ Guide

I have nothing useful to contribute here as I'm base game only, but I just had to hop in and say that I keep misreading this thread title as "Hosts won't eat customers" and I double take and then giggle every single time, so thank you for the giggles and I hope your issue gets sorted soon

Message 5 of 6 (9,880 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just recently deleted the entire folder of The Sims 4 and tried to play the game again without any mods and CCs and this time it did the trick! but thank you so much for helping! it means a lot and I appreciate your effort! Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (9,873 Views)