Re: Hoping this laptop will be able to play sims 4 on the highest setting

by Finfish12

Original Post

Hoping this laptop will be able to play sims 4 on the highest setting

★★★ Newbie

I'm thinking  purchasing between these two laptops

Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-57D4 15.6-Inches Full HD Notebook

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LD4MGY4/?tag=bestlaptopsworld-20

OR

MSI GV62 8RD-200 15.6" Full HD Performance Gaming Laptop 

https://www.amazon.com/MSI-GV62-8RD-200-Performance-Steelseries/dp/B07D4ZML7M/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF...

I play numerous other games but my main game is sims 4. I want to make sure I get a laptop that can work sims 4 perfectly. Which one would be better to get? Or are these two laptops even in qualifications?

Message 1 of 3 (537 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I’m not sure! I’m also trying to figure that out
Message 2 of 3 (518 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Xxlex2  The second model is much better than the first.  Its processor and graphics card are both significantly stronger, and MSI makes better gaming laptops than Acer.  An Nvidia 1050 ti is good enough to run TS4 on ultra settings right now, but in a year or two, the game might benefit from a slightly stronger card.

If you want, I can look around for you and see if there are any better options than that.  There might not be, especially at that price, but if you're curious what else is out there, I can check a few sites.  Just let me know what your budget is (I'm assuming you're in the U.S. from your links).  If you want me to check the reqs of the other games you play, you can list those as well.

Edit:  I split these comments into their own thread to avoid confusion, since the OP of the other thread is in a very different situation.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 3 (492 Views)