Hidden Springs code is "invalid" and "already been used" - HELP!

by Babydoll3133

Original Post

Hidden Springs code is "invalid" and "already been used" - HELP!

★★★ Novice

I bought the worlds bundle. After an hour of trying, Monte Vista finally loaded. When I tried to enter the code for Hidden Springs, it said the code was invalid. I put the number in again and now it's saying the code has already been used. Hidden Springs is NOT in my purchase history as Monte Vista is, so where is it and how do I get this to work?

This is why I HATE downloadable content.

Message 1 of 5 (306 Views)

Re: Hidden Springs code is "invalid" and "already been used"

EA app Team

Hi @Babydoll3133,

Sometimes the worlds can take some minutes to appear in your purchase history, would you mind checking now again to make sure this is not what it's happening here?

If it's not there, could you check if you can download the game from Hidden Springs page in the Store? http://store.thesims3.com/hiddenSprings.html?categoryId=20268  Please, check that you are logged in Wink

Let us know if that worked,

-Mai

Message 2 of 5 (292 Views)

★★★ Novice

I contacted EA's customer service and a very nice gentleman helped me with it.Got it all sorted out and then I ran the game for a total of about 5 minutes before my brand new WD drive went south. Poor thing - it was only used for 8 hours. Frown  Guess I'm stuck with this old laptop (and no Sims) until I can RMA the drive. But I have Animal Crossing New Leaf to help me cope. LOL

Message 3 of 5 (271 Views)

★★★ Novice

I thought of that and waited before I contacted customer service. It didn't show. The code was actually bad. That was a first for me,

Message 4 of 5 (270 Views)

EA app Team

Oh, @Babydoll3133, sorry to read about your drive! I hope you can get that sorted soon Frown

Thanks for letting us know how you got to fix the issue, at least that should be ready to play for when your drive is ready.

Good luck!

Mai

Message 5 of 5 (261 Views)