Hibernating Vampires wake up to go to work

by TheSteelRodent

Original Post

Re: Hibernating Vampires wake up to go to work

Hero

Do any of your other Sims still do the same thing you left them with if you switch away and back from the lot ?

I really don't think it's a bug. It's how the game works.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 24 (453 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I'm not sure whether it's a bug or by design that hibernating Sims wake up when you switch households that you're playing. This is something we've been able to reproduce though, and have filed a report on. I'll let you know if I hear back that it's by design.

We've been unable to reproduce hibernation breaking when Sims go to work though, so if anyone's seeing that consistently it'd be awesome if you could share your save file with us. Thanks much! Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 22 of 24 (446 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict no, but hibernation supposed to be.... hibernation. It's not just some usual activity. It's supposed to be different from regular "sleep".

@SimGuruNick we are not talking about switching households anymore. I agree it's by design. We are talking about switching lots while playing the SAME household. And I also couldn't reproduce the bug when they cancel hibernation to go to work. Never happened for me. But reloading lot - all the time.

Message 23 of 24 (438 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Hibernating Vampires wake up to go to work

★★ Novice
@SimGuruNick Agree
Message 24 of 24 (304 Views)