Re: Hi1

by nutty-kayla

Original Post

Hi1

★★★ Newbie

Hi! The game after the last update doesn't work. When I start the game, the logo of sims 4 appears and after this the window minimize itself. When i open it  again the music still play but the screen is white like the game is working but i can't see anything but white screen. Finally, i am trying to close the game by pressing the x button on the screen and the game stucks. What can I do? i already purchased 2 expansions and i paid i don't wanna waste my money.

P.S i installed sims 4 by disc.Can i install it again in the same PC with this disc?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (238 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@joanni1994 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this same issue... I tried removing mods etc. And still no luck. Thought I'd try opening it in 32bit mode rather than 64bit and it worked. I then managed to change the graphic options to be fullscreen rather than windowed and it has worked with no issue . 

Relaunched it in 64bit and hey, presto! It worked 😊

Message 3 of 5 (220 Views)

★★ Novice

how do you do that, my game wont load, neither my origin app! Frown

Message 4 of 5 (214 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My origin was working so I just went into the game settings through origin. 

Message 5 of 5 (211 Views)