Hi, Im having a couple problem..help please..

by EJandLily

Original Post

Hi, Im having a couple problem..help please..

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, so first..My saves have disappeared. When I go to documents then Electronic Arts then Sims 4 then saves it shows a folder called scratch when I enter it. it shows another folder called scratch_7178. I can't find my saves. Trays are there so are screenshots and Mods.

When I enter sims 4 my buttons arent there, it's like I haven't played before. Also, my laptop barely has space (It's a HP chromebook) and so the Sims barely works. And I cry about this alot...School is the only thing that makes me forget it..slightly.. I also try to play Sims 4 everyday..but it doesnt work. It usually works for about 6 minutes then it exits on it's own. And while in gameplay, it freezes and I'm afraid to touch anything. I even cross my fingers it wont exit...but it does and I get fed up and shut off my laptop. Sometimes I would want to just throw down my laptop.

And sometimes origin says it needs to update and there are three options:

Always keep Origin up to date.

Update Origin

Don't update and use Origin in offline mode.

When I select the first one, itloads for 4 seconds then says..

"Whoops - the installer encountered an error"

"Please quit and restart the installation. You'll be up and running in no time."

"Help can be found here:"

"help.ea.com/origin"

"Error codes"

"20:2"

I tried powering off and on my laptop and exiting Origin.

Nothing works. This has happened before and I got through it. But I cant remember what I did. Maybe I waited it off and it eventually worked or something. But as you can see, that isn't my problem right now. 

I LOVE SIMS 4, I've watched people playing before I finally got it for last Christmas. And I worked so hard on my saves and now they're gone. Can someone please PLEASE HELP!! 

Sims 4 Create A sims Demo works but that's -not- what I want to play. And everytime before I start either of the two a Caution shows up. Something about my low disk space can negatively affect gameplay. That was always a problem but I though I could mention it...

Sorry it's sooooo long!

Message 1 of 1 (68 Views)