Re: Herbalism

by crinrict

Original Post

Herbalism

★★★ Newbie

My Sim took cutting of Fireleaf and Poisoned Fireleaf from the wild before identifying them and grafted them onto another plant in his garden.

After they grew, the two plants were already identified but it seems they did not count towards the "Identify all Unidentified Plants 10/10. 

This achievement is stuck at 8/10. Help please. 

My Sim is an overachiever and already a Mad Scientist. It would be a shame if the Society of Mad Scientists belittled him because he only knows 8/10 plants - all because of a glitch. 

Thanks.

Han

Message 1 of 4 (215 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@elvithfax  There are a couple of bug reports about the unidentified plants in the bug reports section, I advise you to read there and see if they match your issue, or create a new bug report if they don't. Bug reports need to made on a mod and CC free game, and the report needs to be descriptive enough for it to be understood and replicated by the SimGurus.

I remember this happened to me once though, and I cleared the sims inventory of the plants, and went back to Granite Falls, picked the plants, that were then unidentified again, and identified them, while still in Granite Falls, which ticked off 10/10. Reloading the game is also a good idea when encountering issues such as this.

Message 2 of 4 (195 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@elvithfax As has been said by DonroaAkashu, remove all the herbs from the Sim's inventory, go to Granite Falls (in Summer is better because you find all the species), and identify the plants directly there, don't plant them somewhere else, before they are identified. Once you have identified them then you can plant them in your garden or vegetable garden for use.
Message 3 of 4 (171 Views)

Hero
@elvithfax Were the plants identified in the wild as well ?

Sounds a bit like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-OR-Unidentified-plants-in-Granite-Falls-have-names/td-p...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (132 Views)