Help 😭

by bryanalfa720

Original Post

Help 😭

★★★ Newbie

Help plis 😭 I bought the game yesterday and I could always play the error 😭😞 the error I get it is that you can not connect to servers ea the problem is with the game The Sims 4

Message 1 of 4 (180 Views)

Re: Help 😭

Hero (Retired)

@bryanalfa720 TS4 starts ok, Origin is ok, thesims3.com is good. There's been all kinds of Internet issues today - maybe your isp? I haven't heard of EA getting hit so could be the gremlins still running around. Some big sites got hit with DDOS attacks today so anything is possible.

hth

Message 2 of 4 (171 Views)

★★★ Newbie

to open the game I get that error i was next to the router and I kept giving the same uninstall mistake origin and install nose if this has to do but I once had the Pirate game uninstall it before you buy it but idk if the files were deleted all right

Message 3 of 4 (165 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@bryanalfa720 Are you saying you had a pirated version installed or a Pirate game? Origin provides the DRM for Sims 4 and the game HAS to talk to Origin to run. Origin seemed to be working. What antivirus and ad blockers are you using? Something most be blocking the game from activating with Origin.

Message 4 of 4 (156 Views)