Re: Help

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Help

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 13
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living, discovery university, get to work, vampires, island living, realm of magic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know
What happens when the bug occurs? When it loads it turns black and it closes itself and it restarts everything and it says expedition unknown error and I know it can’t be anything with my laptop because it only happens when I’m trying to get onto the game itself and I have no custom content and no mods at this point
What do you expect to see? For me to be able to play the game
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I have downloaded the discovery university and all of the sudden this happens

I am trying to play the sims 4 but every time I play When it’s on loading screen it turns black and it restarts everything and it has the unexpected error on it

Message 1 of 2 (217 Views)

Re: Help

Champion (Retired)

@haysimmers 

Are you running the legacy edition of the Sims? If so Discover University is not supported.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (174 Views)