Help....

by PaigeMadison296

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help....

★★★ Newbie
Okay. So i got the sims 4 but i also got the vampire pack. I didnt like it so i went through a whole process of uninstalling the game and getting rid of the game pack but it just installed itself back on.
Message 1 of 4 (118 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help....

Hero

Hi @PaigeMadison296

yeah, it likes to do that. Make sure you turn off automatic updates and then reinstall.

Or you can just disable it: https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2017/03/disable-single-packs/ .. this method is not supported though and you'll be doing it at your own risk

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (113 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @PaigeMadison296

yeah, it likes to do that. Make sure you turn off automatic updates and then reinstall.

Or you can just disable it: https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2017/03/disable-single-packs/ .. this method is not supported though and you'll be doing it at your own risk

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (114 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Where do i go to turn off the auto updates
Message 3 of 4 (110 Views)

Hero

In the Origin client click on the Origin menu, then application settings - Application - Client Update 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (108 Views)