Help me (sims players)

by itsdevinboi

Original Post

Help me (sims players)

★★ Novice

hey so me and my sister love to play sims together and use the same origin account. so when we log in my sister always gets the online mode and i usually get the offline mode. But when our games are loading, and the game appears, her gaming screen is crystal clear while my gaming screen is very blurry and pixel-ish. Is there a way that this problem can not happen? can me and my sister play on the same account at the same time without any issues with the way the game shows? pleas help me

Message 1 of 2 (147 Views)

Re: Help me (sims players)

EA app Team

Hi there @itsdevinboi,

How the game looks doesn't have anything to do with you two playing at the same time. The game graphics are based a lot in your graphic settings, which are probably different across your two computers. You could easily check that going to "Options" in the main menu and then to "Graphics".

If your computers are the same model and the game works fine in hers, you can just use the same settings she uses Standard smile

If not, you could increase the graphics settings, and try if the game performance is still good. Otherwise, it might be that your graphics card on your computer is not as good as hers.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask Standard smile

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (127 Views)