Help Stop Clubs from Auto gathering.

by SlayersCurse

Original Post

Help Stop Clubs from Auto gathering.

★ Novice

How can I stop Clubs from automatically gathering? I can't seem to find the option to disable it. I have 2 household members in a club and anytime we go out ANYWHERE, the entire Club decides its going to gather and comes parading in with all their friends. I don't want to have a Club meeting everytime I am out. I just want to have a club meeting when I have time for the Club meeting. I don't want all these people showing up on my dates or when taking the kids to the park. How can I stop Clubs from automatically gathering? Do I have to pay more money for this feature? Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (2,503 Views)

Re: Help Stop Clubs from Auto gathering.

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey @SlayersCurse!

To my knowledge there is no way to turn this off at this time. The chance of clubs auto gathering usually occurs when there is more than one member of the club on a lot, so having more than one household member in a club raises that chance greatly. You may want to consider putting them in separate clubs.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope this answers your question. Happy Simming!

Message 2 of 4 (2,460 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @SlayersCurse,

as soon as 3 Sims from a club are on the same lot, they auto-gather. That's how it works. 

You can just end the gathering manually. After that, there's a cool down period that prevents the club from gathering right away.

I agree, it's annoying, especially when you have a club where 3 family members are in.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (2,456 Views)

★★ Guide

There is a mod by 'Weerbesu' called 'No Auto Club Gathering for Active Sims' [use at your own risk and don't ask for additional support] and this should solve your problem however if you travel and all of your guests are club members, a gathering will be initiated.

Message 4 of 4 (2,433 Views)