Re: Help Sims 4 will not load after update....

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help Sims 4 will not load after update....

★★★★ Novice
Your Report ID is: 07f7ca7b8000b10c

Game will not load, it starts to load and when it shows SIMS 4 on the screen.  It freezes and stops responding.  I have tried everything, calling EA to be hanged up on, Asked to have a call back and no one calls me back, (said 15min, it has been 4 hours)  Tried looking in the thread for other people telling us how to fix it, and their instructions don't work either.   Why is nobody from EA helping and why do you keep making updates that mess up the game?  I am ok with games not working but to be lied to multiple times about someone calling and waiting by my phone  for hours is terrible customer service.  If you can call it a service. 

Message 1 of 6 (407 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Are you using custom content in your game ? If so, remove it and see if it starts.

If it does, you need to weed through everything to find out what is causing the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (396 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I have even uninstalled the game and re-installed it, still does not work.

Message 2 of 6 (400 Views)

Hero

Are you using custom content in your game ? If so, remove it and see if it starts.

If it does, you need to weed through everything to find out what is causing the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (397 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That worked,  thankfully I did not have a lot of content.

Message 4 of 6 (373 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Anything you download from All About Style is not working anymore if that helps anyone narrow items down.

Message 5 of 6 (362 Views)

Hero

Did you let her know ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (330 Views)