Help ! Sims 3 University Life !

by sharnaehilton

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help ! Sims 3 University Life !

★★★ Newbie

I purchased The Sims 3 University Life on Saturday and have just downloaded it but I need a little help.. 

When I start up The Sims 3 University Life and am taken to the Main Menu, there is no option for a new town.. 

Here are my questions: 

Do I select any town ? Or is there suppose to be a town specifically for The Sims 3 University Life ?
Do I create a Teen or a Young Adult ? 

After creating the person and moving them into a household, do I have to call up a University and apply or ? 

I'm so lost ! I thought this all came with a completely new town !? Or does it, and my game has stuffed up ? 

Please Help Me !

Message 1 of 5 (9,563 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help ! Sims 3 University Life !

★ Pro

There is no new town. Choose any town that you want. Only young adult sims or higher can go to university. After you've created your family, click on your smartphone / computer to apply to university. A moving truck will apear at your house, your sim will grab its luggage and enter the truck. After this your game will load a screen that says travelling to university. Once it loads, you will have to chose to live in a house or a dorm. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (11,027 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

There is no new town. Choose any town that you want. Only young adult sims or higher can go to university. After you've created your family, click on your smartphone / computer to apply to university. A moving truck will apear at your house, your sim will grab its luggage and enter the truck. After this your game will load a screen that says travelling to university. Once it loads, you will have to chose to live in a house or a dorm. 

Message 2 of 5 (11,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You are so great ! Thank you so much !

Message 3 of 5 (9,538 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Gardia i did this but it wont show up. what do i do?
Message 4 of 5 (4,110 Views)

@Melody_belly  This thread is quite old, and I doubt the original participants are around anymore.  If you'd like help, please start a new thread describing your issue and the steps you've taken to try to troubleshoot it so far.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 5 (4,101 Views)