Re: Help! Options not working

by MollyBurrell

Original Post

Help! Options not working

★★★ Newbie

So my sims started freezing on my laptop assuming bc I had 5GBs worth of mods on there, I went through and deleted around 2GBS. I restarted my laptop and launched sims. I went into the most recent build I was working on and my game options doesn’t open, the wall size options aren’t showing and the build buy catalogue isn’t down the bottom! Please help meeeee

Message 1 of 3 (234 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@MollyBurrell 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game
If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (211 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jpkarlsen Thanks for your response! I moved the mods folder to my desktop and cannot delete the localthumbcache.package. It says I can't delete it because the file destination has moved and I can't find it in new file destination. I tested the game still and still have the same issues. Frown
Message 3 of 3 (171 Views)