Help? I lost everything.

by SweetPooh730

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help? I lost everything.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Hi! Standard smile I need help. My laptop recently messed up so I had to get it fixed. They replaced the logic board and reinstalled the operating system. I didn't expect this to happen considering how new the laptop was so I didn't back up anything. Unfortunately, I lost my saved game/world. I spent hours googling ways to get it back and tried multiple recovery systems but nothing has worked. I know it's probably gone for good, so if no one can find a solution I understand. I just thought this might be worth a shot. Thank you for your time.
Message 1 of 5 (281 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help? I lost everything.

Champion (Retired)

Since the HD was wiped there is no way to get your old savegames back unless you had a backup somewhere else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (279 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Download and install Origin from here:

https://www.origin.com/dnk/en-us/store/download

Login to your account. You will then find the game in your Game Library ready to download and install.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (267 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks, but I meant to say my saved games within the Sims 4. I've already reinstalled Origin and the game. Thank you though! Standard smile
Message 3 of 5 (256 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Since the HD was wiped there is no way to get your old savegames back unless you had a backup somewhere else.

Message 4 of 5 (280 Views)

★ Novice
Okay. Thanks for letting me know.
Message 5 of 5 (230 Views)