by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help I Can't Play Sims!

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I only have the holiday celebration pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unfortunately, I can't show you
What happens when the bug occurs? The game doesn't respond
What do you expect to see? I think that the game should run smoothly in order to let me enjoy it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?Neutral/Not Sure 

The game runs smoothly until maxis logo appears. Then it doesnt respond. The last time I played the game without any problems was on 24/5/18

Message 1 of 2 (403 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help I Can't Play Sims!

Champion (Retired)

There are some errors with your graphics driver. Go to amd.com to download and install the latest version.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (411 Views)

All Replies

Re: Help I Can't Play Sims!

Champion (Retired)

There are some errors with your graphics driver. Go to amd.com to download and install the latest version.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (412 Views)