Help EA !

by enigma17012

Original Post

Help EA !

★★★ Newbie
Hiya,

The last two hours of my evening have been spent trying to contact your company, after an attempt using the online chat, I disconnected and decided to call instead, I spoke to a lady called Amber R who was very helpful and asked me to go and come back once the correct information was in my hand, she told me one of my games could be given back to me as I had lost the code and didn’t know where I had purchased it from and when, she told me to take a photo of the game with my full name, the case note number and today’s date, I called up again and spoke to a gentleman who had seemed to have lost his patience with me, he told me that my game could not be given back to me and it was hard for him picking up where the lady left off, I asked to speak to the lady as I thought it would be easier but he claimed this would be impossible, which I think it unfair as it makes the situation harder, I then explained the situation where I had 4 emails all connected to The sims games and wanted them all wiped and put on to my account, and so he did, but I disconnected, as I was on hold, I’m very disappointed with the service and I want my games back, I’ve spent so much money on these; “over £100” Amber claimed and she assured me the job would be done. I am fed up of calling and waiting and I feel like my money has been wasted, I’ve always had continuous issues with EA, there are no places to email my complaints or even for help, I’d be greatful if this email could be forwarded to someone who can give me professional support as I am not having ‘£100’ going to waste.

Kind Regards

Kyle
Message 1 of 2 (165 Views)

Re: Help EA !

Hero (Retired)

@enigma17012  Is your computer a pc or mac? Does your game and packs appear in one Origin account? More then likely you are talking to a consultant in a call center where there are many people sitting in cubes. Do you have access to the computer that had the game installed on? Exactly what do you want to do and describe the trouble your having the best you can.  Thank you

Message 2 of 2 (154 Views)