Hello Simmers, will Alienware m18x with dual graphic cards optional window 8 upgrade 16 GB memory 32GB m SAtA + 1TB hard drive be compatible for the sims 3 games and the expansion packs also?

by cheri1931

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hello Simmers, will Alienware m18x with dual graphic cards optional window 8 upgrade 16 GB memory 32GB m SAtA + 1TB hard drive be compatible for the sims 3 games and the expansion packs also?

★★★ Novice

Message 1 of 2 (135 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hello Simmers, will Alienware m18x with dual graphic cards optional window 8 upgrade 16 GB memory 32GB m SAtA + 1TB hard drive be compatible for the sims 3 games and the expansion packs also?

★ Apprentice

It should be great, I have an Alienware M17Rx with a GeForce GTX 560M graphics card, 4 GB memory with Windows 7 64bit. I have Sims 3 and All expansion packs and Worlds from the store. I run the game on the highest settings with NO problems what so ever. I even have Superwater turned on Standard smile.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)

All Replies

Re: Hello Simmers, will Alienware m18x with dual graphic cards optional window 8 upgrade 16 GB memory 32GB m SAtA + 1TB hard drive be compatible for the sims 3 games and the expansion packs also?

★ Apprentice

It should be great, I have an Alienware M17Rx with a GeForce GTX 560M graphics card, 4 GB memory with Windows 7 64bit. I have Sims 3 and All expansion packs and Worlds from the store. I run the game on the highest settings with NO problems what so ever. I even have Superwater turned on Standard smile.

Message 2 of 2 (133 Views)