Having trouble with Island Paradise Sims 3 expansion

by Mikaelagrace95

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Having trouble with Island Paradise Sims 3 expansion

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey all i am a little stuck and confused. I recently installed the Sims 3 island paradise expansion, but i have been able to play it. I click the Sims Island paradise icon to launch The Sims 3 but it seems i am still playing The Sims 3 pets with no new features or any sign of the Island Paradise expansion. I tried creating a new game to see if there was a new option in the location when you are setting up what map you want to play in (Appaloosa Plains, Sunset Valley, etc) it thought there may be a new Town i have to go to, but i cant find anything. I was really looking forward to playing this expansion and i cant even find where to play it or what is going on. Please help!! Any thing is appreciated 

Message 1 of 4 (302 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Having trouble with Island Paradise Sims 3 expansion

★★★ Newbie

When the main Sims3 main page pops up before entering the game entirely. There will be an option that says Downloads & Stuff make sure your Island Paradise is checked. Just a warning because I have had this issue with Island Paradise is that it continues to freeze every couple of seconds. Good luck and happy gaming. I hope this solved your problem.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (290 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Havent**

Message 2 of 4 (301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When the main Sims3 main page pops up before entering the game entirely. There will be an option that says Downloads & Stuff make sure your Island Paradise is checked. Just a warning because I have had this issue with Island Paradise is that it continues to freeze every couple of seconds. Good luck and happy gaming. I hope this solved your problem.

Message 3 of 4 (291 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much Mrhone! Standard smile

Problem solved :D

Happy gaming to you too 

Message 4 of 4 (273 Views)