Re: Having issues specifically with inner circle lot on get famous

by PMuffin88

Original Post

Having issues specifically with inner circle lot on get famous

★★★★ Novice

It seems whenever I try to go to the inner circle lot the game either has glitched like unable to travel and such until it just totally crashes and brings me back to origin. It's not a huge deal but I would like to play this lot. Its happened with 2 households at this point and now I'm too afraid to take any of my sims there. I do not ever use mods and subsequently have no CC. Its frustrating to say the very least. I posted about this a few days ago not knowing it was this lot. I play other lots no issues.

Message 1 of 7 (717 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Update: it happened with the same house I got from the gallery on another lot. The house was made with just get famous content so in not quite sure what is causing this. A few houses from the gallery have caused crashes. Because I went back to the lot with a new house and so far havent crashed again. But u guess I'll update if it does. Really hope they get the bugs worked out with the new update. Am loving gameplay with get famous and am happy mostly. Just lots of weird bugs. 

Message 2 of 7 (713 Views)

Hero

HI @PMuffin88

any links to those houses (name, creator) ?

Does it work with the original house ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (699 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes it's been working fine now. The house is called Great Expectations by MissMargaretrose cant link as I'm on my phone

Message 4 of 7 (688 Views)

Hero
Oh, someone else was reporting issues with that house (or was that you, can't remember)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (685 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was having some crashing issues but this was the first post I made about it seeming to be at that house

Message 6 of 7 (678 Views)

Hero
Found the post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Sim-reset-on-several-interactions-food-homework-reading...

There is certainly something up with that house but I wasn't able to replicate it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (673 Views)