Having an issue fertilizing plants

by sondajay

Original Post

Highlighted

Having an issue fertilizing plants

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having a problem since the last February 2020 update with fertilizing my plants.I used to be able to pause the game, fertilize 7 or 8 plants using the same fish or poop or snapdragon etc, un-pause then move onto the next 7 or 8. now i can't even fertilize 2 plants on pause as the second plant isn't showing up as fertilized. so i could fertilize the same plant 3 times and it won't be faded out, but it is using my fish that i fertilized it with? so now i'm having to pause, fertilize one plant and then harvest a plant b4 i can fertilize another plant. It's a nightmare and taking so long to achieve anything. Please, please ,please is there anything that can be done to fix this?

Message 1 of 3 (592 Views)

Re: Having an issue fertilizing plants

Champion
@sondajay It is a known fact and it is already reported as a bug. EA is probably working on it. For the time being there is a workaround for your problem. Try to use a different fertilizer for each second plant or let your sim make a short move. It takes a lot longer but you can still make a sequence fertilizing your sims plants.
Good luck.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 3 (576 Views)

Re: Having an issue fertilizing plants

Hero
@sondajay Here's the bug report for this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Fertilize-several-plants-with-the-same-item-doesn-...

Best to me too that and post there if you have anything to add

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (541 Views)