Having a lot of issues with my game

by MayaMoon1397

Original Post

Having a lot of issues with my game

★★★★ Apprentice

My game is really acting up recently and it's so frustrating.

For example; I recently started playing in Evergreen Harbor and it's all kinds of messed up. I have an action plan in place that should get rid of the trash, but everytime I load back into my game the trash is back. I also have troubles with the juice fizzing machine where it get's stuck on the fizzing animation despite being done or sometimes just doesn't work at all. Like, I'll load the ingredients and start fizzing but the screen on the machine stays black and nothing happens. I've tried resetting it and putting it into my household inventory to see if that'll fix it, but it doesn't.

I also still get endless load screens pretty regularly, but I don't know why and it happens with and without mods. 

I do play with mods and CC, which are all up to date as far as I know, but I have done so for a long time and my game didn't start acting up until December and it's been problematic off and on since then. 

I'm repairing my game as I'm writing this post to see if that fixes anything, but I still wanted to post on here to see if I'm the only one having these issues and to also ask if someone with knowledge of mods could take a look at my mods folder to see if anything could possibly be causing issues there.

Message 1 of 3 (227 Views)

Re: Having a lot of issues with my game

Champion (Retired)

@MayaMoon1397 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (208 Views)

Re: Having a lot of issues with my game

★★★★ Apprentice

I took out my mods and deleted localthumbcache like you said and then ran my game to see if it was fine without mods, but I immediately ran into an endless load screen when trying to load into my household. I tried loading into my household a few more times both with and without mods and about 50% of the time I get an endless load screen regardless of having mods or not.

Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)