Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Have get to work but it dosent apper in the game

by elinbergman2

Original Post

Have get to work but it dosent apper in the game

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the sims 4 get to work but for some reason It won't appear in the sims 4. I have done about everything I can do but I just cant get it to work. My sims 4 game is uppdated and get to work does appear in expansion packs in my games(for sims 4), but when I get in to the sims 4 it says that I don't have any expansion packs.

I have been trying to get it to work the entire day and I have also been serching thro the entire web and trying diffrent things but it just dosen't work.

Can someone please just tell me what I am doing wrong and how to fix this?

Message 1 of 6 (118 Views)

Re: Have get to work but it dosent apper in the game

Hero

lDid you click on Download and install in Origin ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (100 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It is already downloaded/intalled I even checked for uppdates.

At Orgin it says play when I hover over it with my mouse, but it just don't want to appear when ever I play the sims 4.

Message 3 of 6 (92 Views)

Hero

Where does it say you don't have any of them ?

Is none of the content in the game when you start your game ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (90 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

In the game nothing of tha content shows up and in CAS it says that I don't have get to work.

Message 5 of 6 (74 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

When you do to this folder: programs(x86)\Origin_Games\thesims4 (path may vary depending on your installation) do you have a folder called EP01 and does it have any content ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (69 Views)
Twitter Stream