Re: Have get to work but it dosent apper in the game

by elinbergman2

Original Post

Have get to work but it dosent apper in the game

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the sims 4 get to work but for some reason It won't appear in the sims 4. I have done about everything I can do but I just cant get it to work. My sims 4 game is uppdated and get to work does appear in expansion packs in my games(for sims 4), but when I get in to the sims 4 it says that I don't have any expansion packs.

I have been trying to get it to work the entire day and I have also been serching thro the entire web and trying diffrent things but it just dosen't work.

Can someone please just tell me what I am doing wrong and how to fix this?

Message 1 of 6 (263 Views)

Hero

lDid you click on Download and install in Origin ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (243 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It is already downloaded/intalled I even checked for uppdates.

At Orgin it says play when I hover over it with my mouse, but it just don't want to appear when ever I play the sims 4.

Message 3 of 6 (235 Views)

Hero

Where does it say you don't have any of them ?

Is none of the content in the game when you start your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (233 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

In the game nothing of tha content shows up and in CAS it says that I don't have get to work.

Message 5 of 6 (217 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

When you do to this folder: programs(x86)\Origin_Games\thesims4 (path may vary depending on your installation) do you have a folder called EP01 and does it have any content ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (212 Views)