Re: Hate operating through instead of with origin!

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Hate operating through instead of with origin!

★★★★★ Newbie

What the heck happened to the store and the interface! I was an avid player (until now) of sims and love it but had to work and travel for awhile so i had to put it off. When I got back, there is now virtually nothing left in the store (sims 3) and now everything is operated through origin. I am annoyed that origin is now INTERFERING with everything! I had pretty much everything when it came to expansion packs and custom content and now it is ALL GONE!! I am thoroughly annoyed and peeved off because now i have to start from square one but I cant do that now because you guys filtered everything out and decided that it was best to use everything THROUGH instead of WITH origin! This absolutely RUINED my love and experience with this game! You should have also put into consideration that most people don't have strong internet in most areas OR cannot afford it and operating through this interface is not conducive. I hate operating through origin because I already was having a hard enough time trying to open it before it was NECESSARY to operate through it. I really don't appreciate that "business" move AT ALL! I am sure it wont matter to you guys because this is one person and you guys are still getting you're money elsewhere just not from me anymore.

Message 1 of 3 (286 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

All my saved games and content in the game are all gone! Never have been angrier with a company in my life!

Message 2 of 3 (285 Views)

@tottanabellez  When you click on the Sims 3 logo in your Origin library, you should see a few tabs at the bottom of the screen.  Under the "More" dropdown menu, select expansion packs or stuff packs to see your dlc.  If some of it doesn't show up as owned, please make sure that you registered your original copies of the game, and that you're using the same Origin account.

If your internet connection is unreliable, you can always put Origin in offline mode before launching TS3.  You don't need to login to the game itself to play, either at the launcher or Main Menu.

If you're looking for your missing store content, it would have been installed into your TS3 game folder, in Documents.  You can redownload any owned content for free by logging into the store site and going to My Account > Purchase History.  Or you can download directly from the item pages; if you see the blue Download button, the store recognizes that you own the content already.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 3 (270 Views)