Hair/Eyelash Glitch Live Mode

by bertltolt

Original Post

Re: Hair/Eyelash Glitch Live Mode

★ Novice

Hey @sadie_rose7777 I have this same problem in my game do you know how to fix it.

Message 11 of 24 (3,436 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @jadentraum 

The fix is at this post # in the thread with more ideas in another comment, if you are still experiencing problems after following those suggestions, please post your issue in a new thread.

Sasha

Happy SimmingStandard smile
I have no connection to EA

Message 12 of 24 (3,424 Views)

★ Novice

I also have that issue! It's so annoying and I've looked literally EVERYWHERE but cannot find anything that solves the issue. I also thought I were the only one with this issue, and I've also tried everything including the laptop mode. But nothing seems to work. :/

Message 13 of 24 (3,316 Views)

★★ Novice

Turn off laptop mode and if that doesn't work then remove any rings you have on. 

Message 14 of 24 (3,307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks so much... It solved my CC glitches  :ealight_bulk:

Message 15 of 24 (3,234 Views)

★ Novice

OMG! I have that EXACT same problem! I also didn't seem to find anyone with the same problem as me, and I can't find any way possible to solve this problem either! Frown

Message 16 of 24 (3,061 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the forums to download sims 4 studio doesn't tell me how to register

Message 17 of 24 (2,991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The lashes didn't have any issues then and all of a sudden it turned out like this (see attached photos). I tried to run the game without any mods besides this 3-D eyelashes and it worked fine but when I put back the other mods, it looked like this again. Any tips??

Message 18 of 24 (2,893 Views)

Hero

Hi @12gelo29 

if it works with just those lashes, there might be a conflict with something else you're using

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content to find out what it is.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 24 (2,868 Views)

★★ Novice
@plummiexo I just wanted to thank you because this worked for me ! I had the same issue as the OP with eyelashes and hair, and switching off the laptop mode just solved everything ! Thanks again :>
Message 20 of 24 (2,699 Views)