HELP!

by tiffaniroland

Original Post

HELP!

★ Novice

Hi there,

I just brought island paradise online off orgin. It was installing fine and some how it didnt install and there was no message showing it didnt. as soon as i went back to click on install again it only had 'play'. i click on that and it still isnt showing up. Im using an apple mac book pro. ive tried to redeem the code on all sites but it wont allow it.

Message 1 of 4 (131 Views)

Re: HELP!

★★★★★ Expert

To do the install again pleas go to the "my games" then press the Sims 3 icon and then press show details or press the "i" button after that scroll down and in your expansion set press your expansion press download and when it finishes install it and you are all set to go if you still can not install it and you have tried a lot re-install origin and if that does not help then

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem  https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

Message 2 of 4 (127 Views)

★ Novice

Hi there, Thanks but i dont understand your top bit when i go to my games it has all the expansion packs i click the i and there is nothing saying download or anything. 

Ive done the live chat he told me download this patch to my comeputer doesnt work! 

really frustrated!

Message 3 of 4 (123 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Is your game patched up to date (1.63) and have you definitely downloaded the Mac version of Origin and is that also up to date?  Also, check that your operating system is sufficient: Origin for Mac needs OS X 10.6.8 minimum.

If you are unable to ge the game to download from Origin, you may be able to get a refund:

https://help.ea.com/article/what-s-the-great-games-guarantee

Message 4 of 4 (117 Views)