HELP!

by kylecia

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HELP!

★★★ Newbie

Okay so my Sims 4 game is acting a little weird & i'm just wondering if anyone is experiencing this, But when my game comes up to the home screen the options "New Game" and "Load Games" are missing just the words though & also when my game loads up it just comes up with the plumbob and no words but they usually show up and in game some of the actions are missing they are usually are a dot or three dots. And on the radio some stations are missing just the words 
IMG_3494.JPG

IMG_3493.JPGIMG_3495.JPG please help if you're experiencing this && IF your game freezes a lot!

Message 1 of 3 (738 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HELP!

Champion (Retired)

@kylecia

Hi! I have some different ideas for you to try!

Are you using any mods or cc in your game? Try to remove them and see if the game works better.
For example, move the mods folder from C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 to your Desktop and start the game.

Also, for the missing words, try this. (while mods still removed)

Open your Origin client and go to My Game Library, right-click The Sims 4 and choose Game Properties.

Originrepairgame.PNG

Change the language to something other than what it's now and let the game repair itself

Change the language back to your Original one

Source:https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/OPEN-Codes-instead-of-text-Blank-text-and-bubbles/td-p...
This link also has another solution, of those above did not work.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (790 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@kylecia

Hi! I have some different ideas for you to try!

Are you using any mods or cc in your game? Try to remove them and see if the game works better.
For example, move the mods folder from C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 to your Desktop and start the game.

Also, for the missing words, try this. (while mods still removed)

Open your Origin client and go to My Game Library, right-click The Sims 4 and choose Game Properties.

Originrepairgame.PNG

Change the language to something other than what it's now and let the game repair itself

Change the language back to your Original one

Source:https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/OPEN-Codes-instead-of-text-Blank-text-and-bubbles/td-p...
This link also has another solution, of those above did not work.

Message 2 of 3 (791 Views)

★★★ Newbie
THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHH it was some of my cc
Message 3 of 3 (711 Views)