Re: HELP WITH SIMS 3

by roberta591

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HELP WITH SIMS 3

★★★★ Novice

(I've never downloaded sims I've got it on a disc.) So when I download any CC it goes straight to download, but when it's done it says I need a Software Update. (It's been like this for a while but I haven't been playing for a while because of it) So then I go to Game Updates and it says it's up to date, so obviously I went to google something like "says i need a software update, my game is up to date" I checked a website and I thought it would help my problem. I read through some stuff and it said something about EADM, so I google it and I see something that tells you how to re-install EADM for ts3. They had a similar problem to me and a solved answer was to replace DM with Origin by downloading it, so I did. I thought they meant put my disc game on it and then it would update? I dunno. But I don't know how to do that if it's possible. So I found out about Redeem Product Code, so I put in my sims base game and my other few expansions and they say they've been used. I'm guessing they meant when I first bought them but I never heard about origin when I bought the game, and I've never used the codes on Origin. So now I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. I won't understand any complex stuff since I'm still only young so.. Please help Frown

Message 1 of 4 (208 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

EADM has been replaced with a client called Origin. EADM needs to be upgraded to Origin. The EA system has activated your games and now the system has registered those codes to your EA account. You could just download the Origin client and log in using the login you used when you installed the game. If you don't remember you'll have to contact EA customer service and they can help you recover your account.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (208 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I hope I've explained as accurately as possible.

Message 2 of 4 (207 Views)

Hero (Retired)

EADM has been replaced with a client called Origin. EADM needs to be upgraded to Origin. The EA system has activated your games and now the system has registered those codes to your EA account. You could just download the Origin client and log in using the login you used when you installed the game. If you don't remember you'll have to contact EA customer service and they can help you recover your account.

Message 3 of 4 (209 Views)

★★★★ Novice

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm actually crying I'm so happy Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (195 Views)