HELP Sims 4 not responding

by kitcat4271

Original Post

HELP Sims 4 not responding

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
My game was working fine until I paused the game, then when I tried to make my sim do an action the game would make the noise as I clicked on the object, however it would not show my options to make my sim do an action. I unpaid used the game and tried to have my sim do an action and the same thing happened. The game will allow me to switch sims, pause, unpause, fast forward the game, and so on but when it comes to making my sim do an action or stop an action it will not let me. I tried to reset my sim to see if that was the problem, however when I pull up the cheat bar it will not allow me to type anything, it will only allow me to use the space bar. Please If u have anything that u think will help plz post it!!! I'm new to this site so sry if I did anything wrong.
Message 1 of 2 (83 Views)

Re: HELP Sims 4 not responding

Hero

First try restarting the game (save under a new name). If that doesn't help, try setting your windows font to 120%

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (75 Views)