Re: Guests Don't Show Up To Party

by Keymi_yoooon

Original Post

Guests Don't Show Up To Party

★ Novice

I just downloaded Island Living Today and was trying to throw my Sims a destination wedding. But everytime I try all the guests show up (not in the proper attire) and then they disappear! I tried to throw a house party earlier and the sims didn't show up at all (I didn't try this twice though). 

Message 1 of 6 (558 Views)

★★★ Novice
@squidforce1 i have the same problem, i invited them previously to the lot where the wedding was and then i started the event, inconvenient but the only way it worked, i initially thought it was a conflictive mod but i removed it and it still doesn't work (also im getting last exceptions constantly)
Message 2 of 6 (532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I tried that too but they weren't guests only people there. They didn't change to their formal clothes.

I posted about the issue on the regular Sims 4 forums too and apparently it's like that on purpose, I got linked to a page for a mod that will hopefully fix it. 

Edited to remove link to mod "LittleMsSam's random bug fixes" Please do not post links to mods. You may name them so  people can search for them, but direct links are not allowed on the forum.

Message 3 of 6 (513 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@squidforce1 @Keymi_yoooon - Were the events at a beach lot type, or the invited guests were from outside Sulani? There are a couple of different bug reports that could match your issues.

Take a look at these bug reports and let us know if either match your situations. We can move your posts to the relevant thread.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Beach-Lot-type-not-available-for-dates-wedding-and-more/t...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-IL-Out-of-world-invited-NPCs-leave-lot-in-Sulani-don-t-sh...

Message 4 of 6 (495 Views)

★★★ Novice

no i dont even have island living, i had some mods that were oudated, i updated them but the problem still persists. its only when i start an event, i get countless last exceptions notifications, but they are mostly blank and dont contain anything to resolve which mod (or anything else) is causing them

Message 5 of 6 (478 Views)

★★★ Novice
@BlackjackWidowsquidforce1 i will try it, thank you, hopefully it works
Message 6 of 6 (477 Views)