by AgnieszkaMaria81

Original Post

Re: Grey Screen on the world map

Hero
Let me know how it goes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 17 (604 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi  I can install any lot frome the galery or my home library without any problem. But when the game shows The Sims™ 4 06.03.2019 13_06_11.png

this  when I install from it the grey bug always appears. I tried this on a fresh windows instalation, I reinstalled the game ,I repaired the game, I started a new save file and it is always the same result When I install it from my home library it is fine but when the game shows on start to install the lot in your world the grey bug appears sometimes with the first but always with this Zen Spa. I don't understand that why when I install from my home library is fine but when I install tchem from the game popups  the grey bug shows when the game installs the lot. The lot is working normal like it should but the grey bug is making my day sad. I love to play the Sims but why this happens to my game.

Message 12 of 17 (593 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Here is the second popup from my game that makes trouble when try to install the lot from this popup.The Sims™ 4 06.03.2019 14_38_55.png

Message 13 of 17 (590 Views)

Hero
Hm, very strange. I tried that as well just now and didn't have the issue either.

And you did a folder reset as described on the last page ? When you reinstall, those files aren't necessarily deleted.

Do you have Origin Game active or any other game overlays (like from the Nvidia experience) ? If so, can you try if it makes a difference if you turn it off ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 17 (584 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi I removed the game folder from my documents and removed the game folder from programfiles x 86 also after uninstalling the sims 4. I don't use any game overlay because when I used nvdia geforce overlay it caused problems with the sims 4. The problem is very strange. All my drivers are up to date. I use Windows 10 64 bit with all windows update. 

Message 15 of 17 (571 Views)

Hero
This is really weird and I don't know why it happens in your game.

Maybe someone else sees this too and can chip in.

Meanwhile my only suggestion: Place them manually

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 17 (565 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you I will do that Many thanks for help

Message 17 of 17 (539 Views)